Whether you are already a lover of Smart Fans, or want to dip your toes into fanning smarter, we’ve made it easy for you to fan faster and smarter from start to finish! The LBLA Smart Fan lashes have been specially arranged on the strip to almost immediately make a fan. Bases stay together so you don’t lose control, and fans can be shimmied, made right on the strip or pinched, it’s up to you!
Benefits of Smart Fans:
Great for beginners at volume lashing and those artists who struggle to make or pick up a fan but still want to be able to provide voluminous lashes to their clients
Great alternative to using pre-made fans. Smart Fans give you the ability to customize a lash look that you just can’t get from pre-mades, because you can choose the size of fan you pick up each and every time.
Bases of Smart Fans attach to the natural lash just like a flat lash. This is perfectly healthy for the lash, and can still give you the great retention you experience with classic and flat lashes.
- For narrow fans simply slide your tweezers into a small portion (about half a millimeter) of lashes and pick them up off the strip just above the tape strip. Then place directly on the natural lash after dipping the base in adhesive.
- For wider fans, shimmy the lashes slightly back and forth in your tweezer before picking them up off the strip. Enjoy volume lashing made smarter!
Volume J+ Tweezer - Gold
Classic Straight Tweezer – Gold
Medical Foam tape
Teal Bristle Mascara Wands - 10 pieces
Volume Expert Glue Trays
1 x Smart Fan 0.05 Mixed Tray C curl
1 x Smart Fan 0.05 Mixed Tray D curl
1 x Smart Fan 0.07 Mixed Tray C curl
1 x Smart Fan 0.07 Mixed Tray D curl
1 x Smart Fan Camellia 0.03 Mixed Tray C curl
1 x Smart Fan Camellia 0.03 Mixed Tray D curl
* No discount codes can be applied to any kits
* 30% Savings from separately purchased items!
* All LBLA Beauty Lashes are synthetic fibers
* Product photo is an example of what is included in the kit
* Kits may vary
Discounted and sale items are excluded from all additional discount codes and promotions. Items may include: subscriptions, kits, retail sets, and final items.